MANLIUS — The Bureau Valley Board of Education held a budget hearing on Monday.
The 2021 tentative budget amendment was reviewed.
Superintendent Jason Stabler at the meeting recognized district retirees: Marilyn Jensen and Rita Hanna.
In Board action, the following was approved:
● Regular Meeting Minutes of May 17, 2021
● Activity Account Reports
● Monthly Financial and Treasurer’s Reports
● Bureau Valley #340 Bills and Payroll
● Appointed Board Committees
● FY22 Regular Board Meeting Dates
● Permanent Transfer from Annual Working Cash Levy to Education Fund
● Treasurer’s Bond
● FY21 Budget Amendment
● Asbestos Removal Bid for Manlius Elementary
● BVHS 21-22 Curriculum Guide Changes
● Policy 7:345 Student Data Privacy
● Executive session minutes of May 17, 2021
● Retirement Notice of Heather Minssen at end of 24-25 School Year
● Employment of James Sturtevant as Custodian for Walnut and Manlius Campus
● Employment of Savannah Wall as Freshman head girls basketball coach
● Employment of Bret Helms as Sophomore head girls basketball coach
● Employment of Matt Wasilewski as BVHS head girls basketball coach
● Employment of Caitlyn Demay as 8th grade volleyball coach
● Employment of Megan Mussche as 6th grade volleyball coach
● Employment of Jenna Hambly as BVWE 1st grade teacher
● FY22 Wage Scale and Positions
● Contract with Bureau Valley Education Association
● Memorandum of Understanding with the Bureau Valley Education Association
The Board announced the following resignations received since the May 17 board meeting: Pat Corwin as 8th Grade Volleyball Coach and Rachel VanKerrebroek as BVWE Teacher and BVJH cheerleading coach.
The next regular meeting of the Bureau Valley Board of Education will be at 6 p.m. on Monday, July 26.
Source: The Daily Chronicle