Whiteside County property transfers recorded the week of April 5-9:
• Robert K. Gaul to Bobbie J. Jensen, 7130 Covell Road, Fulton, $85,000.
• Lawrence L. Bruckner to Salome and Gloria Serrano, 216 E. Sixth St., Rock Falls, $19,000.
• James F. and Krista Driscoll to Roberina Bautista, 711 Eighth Ave., Fulton, $100,000.
• Keith O. Conklen Jr. to Konner Conklen, one parcel on Coleta Road, Sterling, $141,500.
• Patricia A. and James S. Tabor Jr. to Daryl E. and Michele L. Schroeder, 102 N. Grove St., Tampico, $126,000.
• John W. Schmitt Partners LP to SSRT Realty LLC, 2605 and 2607 Woodlawn Road, Sterling (Woodlawn Professional Center), $2,050,000.
• James Hoffman to 815 Properties LLC, 1009 and 1011 Sixth Ave., Sterling, $65,000.
• James R. and Sally M. Trimble to Douglas E. and Mary Hartman, one parcel on Eighth St., Fulton, $43,000.
• Mothership Propco GSE Il LLC to Fulton MHP and Self Storage MHC, 518 24th Ave., Fulton, $0.
• Brooke M. and Jamie Gisi to Riley J. and Thad J. Mc Ginn, 506 Seventh Ave., Rock Falls, $59,000.
• Travis M. Fox to Ashton M. Allen, 1710 19th Ave., Sterling, $110,000.
• Darla J. Stigall to Rory L. and Mary Ann Fullmer, 1801 River View Drive, Rock Falls, $150,000.
• Terrance M. and Ruth M. Hoehn to Brian A. Bartoz, 103 Prospect St., Morrison, $56,000.
• Shery R. Lewey to Joshua A. Beck and Adrienne L. Page, 301 E. Second St., Tampico, $129,500.
• James and Alinda Canterbury to Kurt and Brian Properties, 1410-1412 16th Ave., Sterling, $46,000.
• James R. and Ruth V. Gundlach to PJH Real Estate LLC, 619 E. Lincolnway Road, Morrison, $110,000.
• Sandra J. Buikema, Steven E. Snyder and Cindy Zeglis to Illinois Department of Transportation, one parcel on Carroll Road, Morrison, $300.
• Steven M. and Michelle K. Belha to Illinois Department of Transportation, 22000 Carroll Road, Morrison, $700.
Quit claim deeds
• Megan Meiners to Joseph Johns, 406 E. Second St., Tampico, $0.
• Linda M. Waddell to GLMK LLC Series 7, 520 19th Ave., Fulton, $0.
• Isaac C. and Mary A. Temple Trust to Benjamin Damhoff, one parcel on Covell Road, Morrison, $878,500.
• Isaac C. and Mary A. Temple Trust to Rodney Damhoff, 12738 Covell Road, Morrison, $$423,000
• Heinrich Properties LLC to Douglas W. and Jeanne M. Mitchell Trust, six parcels of farmland in Prophetstown Township, $2,775,000.
• Daniel and Anne Heinrich to Douglas W. and Jeanne M. Mitchell Trust, 8661 Lyndon Road, Prophetstown, $125,000.
• Strive Communities LLC to MH Fund II Co Invest Reit LLC, 518 24th Ave., Fulton (Fulton Mobile Home Park and Self Storage), $1,608,946.
Source: Whiteside County Recorder’s Office
Lee County property transfers recorded week of April 5-9:
• Jean E. Delhotal to Skye Alyse and Joshua R. Swan, 715 Chicago Ave., Dixon, $73,000.
• Carla J. Cruse to Cloteel and Simon Aurand, 1302 W. First St., Dixon, $75,000.
• Wade V. and Natalie A. Buzzard to Scott V. and Janice L. Fattizzi, 515 N. Hennepin Ave., Dixon, $172,000.
• Dale and Anna Morrison to Timothy Marsh, 325 N. Jefferson Ave., Amboy, $62,000.
• Ronald L. and Evon M. Weidman to Adam C. Hart, one parcel in Dixon Township, $315,000.
• Daniel A. Weidman to Adam C. Hart, one parcel in Dixon Township, $405,000.
• Davonna Trueblood, Sarah Imfeld, Marti Eastman and Edwin G. and William E. Miller to Minify Self Storage Genoa LLC, 405 Keul Road, Dixon, $325,000.
• Durin Farms Inc. to Diane M. and Steve C. Durin, 1277, 1359 and one parcel on Steward Road and four parcels in Willow Creek Township, $261,081.
• Roger and Betty Jane Clayton to Jason Mowery and Amanda A. Lane, 723 Broadway St., Dixon, $0.
• Mildred L. Gable to Randall S. and Jacqueline U. Riley, block 2, lot 106, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $4,000.
• James and Joanna Gertos to Johnathon L. Rowe and Shawna Lynn McGuire, block 19, lot 67, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $9,000.
• Don C. and Marilyn E. Lewis to Anibal and Bienvenida Otero, block 27, lot 34, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $8,000.
• James W. and Barbara C. Zepp to Tiffany R. Flores, block 26, lot 231, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $7,000.
• Alec A. and Mari Jo Wittum to Anna M. Hernandez, block 19, lot 57, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $7,000.
• Emanuel Colon and Damaressa Quiles to Glenda I. and Sanford Perez Jr., block 22, lot 73, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $4,160.
• Deborah L. Banka to Romero Family Trust, Victor S. and Patricia A. Romero, co-trustees, block 3, lot 65, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $38,000.
• David Schultz, Sue Linder and Denise A., Sue, David L., Matthew and Michael Shaw to David Schultz and John E. Schultz Revocable Living Trust, John E, Schultz, trustee, one parcel in May Township, $600,000.
• Patricia Ann, William P., Robert J., Barbara A., Jamie and Jessie Harney to Southside Rental Group LLC, 514 Grant Ave., Dixon, $45,000.
• David M. and Jocelyn E. Morris to Curtis Carrie Jr. and Heather Ellis, 246 N. Mason Ave., Amboy, $0.
• Durin Farms, Inc. to Julia A. Cavanna, Emily J. Goken and Leah D. Schulz, trustee, one parcel in Willow Creek Township and 1359 Steward Road, Steward, $0.
• Durin Farms Inc. to Frederick E. Durin, 1359 Steward Road, Steward and one parcel in Willow Creek Township, $0.
• Francis J. and Diane K. Cahill to Jessica A. and R. Dale Ford Jr., 119 Lahman Road, Franklin Grove, $0.
• Thomas J. and Stephen W. Terranova Jr. to Susan J. Knudson and Southside Rental Group LLC, 1412 W. Third St., Dixon, $55,000.
• Nathan R. and Tabitha Anne Hughes to Gregory L. Brown, 874 Stoney Point Road, Dixon, $117,000.
• PCJ Enterprises LLC to Douglas M. and Christine A. Krager, 1008 N. Dixon Ave., Dixon, $112,200.
• Cynthia E. Kennay to Allyn Buhrow, three parcels in Ashton Township, $750,000.
Quit claim deeds
• Virgen Del Carmen Gonzalez and Jose A. and Virginia Badillo to Myrna A. Badillo-Canet and Pedro S. Canet Jr., block 29, lot 133, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $0.
• Ruth Ann Post Revocable Living Trust, Ruth Ann Post, trustee to Caitlin Ogan, Todd Ogan, executor, 308 Boyd St., Dixon, $0.
• Rosario Cosentino to Wayne and Cherie A. Finlayson, block 7, lot 172, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $0.
• Kenneth L. Adams to Shandy Moore-Adams, 510 N. Brinton Ave., $0.
• Connie A. and Ronald Jay Colby Sr. to Jason and Amanda Mowery, 701 Broadway St., Dixon, $2,000.
• Angelo Rosa to Erik and Kristyn Mertens, block 3, lot 186, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $0.
• Roberta Buller Horyn to Richard Charles Topolewski, 964 state Route 251, Compton, $0.
• Gregory and Beverly D. Power to Angelica Gonzalez and Efrain Campa, 222 S. Sycamore St., Franklin Grove, $105,000.
• Dekalb Bank, Chicago Title Land Trust Co., trustee to Debra Larson and Dennis L. Johnson, one parcel in Reynolds Township and 1650 state Route 251, Steward, $0.
Source: Lee County recorder’s office
Ogle County property transfers recorded week of April 2-8:
• Diane M. Schiltz to Benito A. Olalde and Yocsary Gil, 4579 W. James St., Mt. Morris, $150,000.
• Brooke and Robert Anderson and T. Lliam Properties LLC to Michelle and Gregory Jozefowicz, 128 and 130 W. Second St., Byron, $175,000.
• Christopher M. Crase to Seth A. Siebarth, 300 W. Center St., Forreston, $76,500.
• David and Charissa Springer to Richard Bee and Elwood Cook, 113 Hickory Lane, Dixon, $2,000.
• The late Marvin Wagner by heirs to Malinda R. Wagner, 106 Roy Ave., Rochelle, $85,000.
• Lance Headon to Pineapple Development LLC, one parcel in Dement Township, Creston, $8,000.
• Lyle G. and Cynthia K. Headon to Pineapple Development LLC, 110 and 114 W. North St. and 103 S. Main St., Creston, $240,000.
• Tyler and Conner S. D. Rice to Jeremy and Renee Gonzalez, 8552 N. Yellowstone Drive, Byron, $180,000.
• Heather K. and Robert K. McLean to Tom and Jessica May, 5335 S. Anterier Road, Oregon, $575,000.
• Lincoln C. and Cynthia R. Haynes to Loren Greenspon Declaration Trust, Loren Greenspon, trustee, 8970 N. Barker Road and one parcel in Byron, $389,000.
• Elim Reformed Church to Brittany N. and Nathaniel G. Hesselink, 521 Autumnwolf Drive, Davis Junction, $180,000.
• Wayne A. Humphrey to Ryan M. and Emily R. Henry, 9249 E. Oak Ridge Drive, Rochelle, $255,000.
• Juanita G. Reyes to Primitivo Cosileon, 1028 Ave. E, Rochelle, $90,500.
• Janice and Kevin L. Deets to Gregory R. Statler Revocable Trust1, Gregory R. Statler, trustee, one parcel on China Road, Woosung, $835,107.
• Peter Hajdani to Grace M. Sachanda, 5747 S. Peek Home Road, Woosung, $435,000.
Quit claim deeds
• James W. Smagacz to James A. Smagacz and Catherine E. Manning, 900 Madison St., Oregon, $0.
• Mary Ann and William P. Fearer III to Phillip J. and Jacqueline Caposey, one parcel in Oregon-Nashua Township, Oregon, $8,600.
• Berniece C. Espe Dwelling Land Trust, Karen L. Goff, trustee, to Gary A. and Connie L. Manning, 1353 Sunset Terrace, Rochelle, $215,000.
• Hauglie Family Trust, Theresa A. and Wayne R. Hauglie, trustees, to Austin J. Van Lankvelt, third party Marion Township, 330 E. Roosevelt St., Stillman Valley, $158,000.
• Vivian Dorn Living Trust, Darin Dorn, trustee, to Russell P. Bowman Real Estate Trust, Rebekah Marty, trustee, 1050 Meadow Lane, Rochelle, $138,500.
• Larry Clark and Karen Lea Peterson Trust 101 and 102, Larry Clark and Karen Lea Peterson, trustees, to Elyn Watson, 500 S. Third St., Rochelle, $92,000.
• The late Ralph F. Coffman by executor to Robert E. and Peggy L. Wagner, one parcel in Maryland Township, $65,000.
• The late Ralph F. Coffman by executor to Father Farms Alone LLC, 9120 W. Coffman Road and one parcel in Maryland Township, $945,950.
Source: Ogle County Recorder’s Office
Source: The Daily Chronicle