NORMAL – Illinois Teacher of the Year and Ogle County Spanish teacher Kim Radostits of Oregon High School was one of a group of Ogle County educators honored Saturday at the Those Who Excel banquet at the Bloomington-Normal Marriott Hotel and Conference Center.
The 48th annual banquet is held to recognize the talent and dedication of educators throughout the state.
Ogle County educators who were recognized include:
- community volunteer Steve Pierce of Meridian School District 223 for excellence
- community volunteer Karen Spaulding of Byron School District 226 for meritorious service.
- education service personnel Roi Degner of Oregon School District 220 for meritorious service
- education service personnel Elaine Nicholson of Meridian School 223 for meritorious service
- the COVID-19 Response Team from Meridian School District 223 for meritorious service
- the Administrative Assistants’ Team from Oregon School District 220 for meritorious service
Source: The Daily Chronicle