Note to readers: Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• Jeffrey D Colschen, 40, of the 1400 block of Elmwood Avenue, DeKalb, was charged Friday, Jan. 10, with domestic battery.
• Victor T. Cooper, 28, of the 900 block of Ridge Drive, DeKalb, was charged Friday, Jan. 10, with domestic battery and unlawful restraint.
• Precious D. Harden, 23, of the 800 block of Crane Drive, DeKalb, was charged Friday, Jan. 10, with resisting a police officer.
• Jennifer Quintero, 47, of the 2400 block of East Alpha Court, DeKalb, was arrested Friday, Jan. 10, on a warrant for failure to appear in court.
• Jajuan L. Frierson, 35, of the 1100 block of Rushmore Dr., DeKalb, was charged Saturday, Jan. 11, with violation of electronic home monitoring and violation of civil no contact order.
• Roxanne Hill, 58, of the 2400 block of Edgebrook Ln, Sycamore, was charged Sunday, Jan. 12, with driving under the influence and improper lane usage.
Northern Illinois University
• Sean B. Thomas, 51, of the 1600 block of Mayflower Drive, DeKalb, was charged Wednesday, Jan. 8, with criminal trespass to a building.
• Omar E. Mejia, 29, of the 600 block of Parkside Circle, Streamwood, was arrested Saturday, Jan. 11, on an in-state warrant.
Source: The Daily Chronicle