Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Sugar Grove Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• A storage shed in the 1900 block of Bucktail Lane was reported Jan. 2 to have been burglarized of $1,500 in tools and equipment.
• Bria Sims, 23, of the 600 block of Alyssa Street, Plano, was charged Jan. 1 with unlawful possession of marijuana by a driver, illegal transportation of alcohol, driving with a suspended license, driving with expired registration and using a communication device while driving.
• A resident of the 1700 block of Hannaford Drive, Sugar Grove, reported Dec. 30 that a check for $278.08 placed in the mailbox was altered to $8,400 and cashed.
• Steven Rodriguez, 39, of the 2200 block of North 75th Avenue, Elmwood Park, was charged Dec. 15 with battery and resisting a police officer in connection with an incident in the 200 block of Exeter Lane, Sugar Grove.
• Joshua Lindholm, 25, of the zero to 99 block of South Main Street, Sugar Grove, was charged Dec. 20 with driving under the influence, driving with a blood-alcohol content of 0.08%, driving an uninsured vehicle and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident.
• Brianna Gruber, 23, of the 200 block of Exeter Lane, Sugar Grove, was arrested Dec. 15 on a Kane County warrant for failure to appear in court on a DUI charge.
Source: The Daily Chronicle
Be First to Comment